Training PackagesBecome a 'Super' Supervisor
Duration: 1 Full Day
Delivery: In-Person (dependant on location) or virtually via Zoom
Our Supervisor and Management training uses the science of behaviour to provide you with the knowledge and tools to effectively manage your staff’s behaviour and performance. We explore how behaviour occurs and what is impacting an individual who under- or over- performs. We then give you the tools and skills to get the best out of your staff teams in a sustainable and positive way.
This is ideal for new supervisors or managers, but is equally beneficial for experienced supervisors and managers to develop and improve their effectiveness as a leader.
Who is it for?
- New Supervisors and Managers who want to be the best they can be
- Experienced Managers or Supervisors looking to develop and improve their leadership skills
- Regional/Managing Directors looking to put systems in place to improve supervisory relationships and staff performance.
What does it cover?
- How behaviour works and why someone may under- or -over perform
- How your behaviour and the behaviour of those around an individual effects your staff
- How your systems may be supporting or hindering efficiency and performance
- What you can do to increase performance and staff efficiency, while reducing staff burnout and dissatisfaction with their job and role
Based in THUNDER BAY, ON, CANADA
Practising Locally In-Person and Worldwide Remotely