Training PackagesSupporting Behaviour In the Classroom
Duration: 1 Full Day
Delivery: In-Person (dependant on location) or virtually via Zoom
Our Classroom Behaviour Management Training can be delivered in person or virtually (over Teams or Zoom), and is designed to provide people with a better understanding of why behaviours occur, and how they can prevent behaviours of concern, as well as respond to behaviours in a way that reduces risk and reduces behavioural incidents over time, while teaching functional skills to provide an individual an alternative way to meet their needs.
Who is it for?
- School Teachers
- Teaching Assistants
- School Support Staff
What does it cover?
- Identify the four main reasons behaviours occur (behavioural functions) and how to identify them
- How to Prevent and Proactively support behaviour
- How to identify signs that an individual may be escalating, and how to respond to prevent this
- Responding to Behaviours of Concern in a way that reduces the risk of crisis and in a positive way
- What to do after an incident has occurred
- What goes into a Behaviour Support Plan
- Tips for recording incidents and the importance of doing so
Based in THUNDER BAY, ON, CANADA
Practising Locally In-Person and Worldwide Remotely